Quote of the Month

"You'll see it when you believe it" Dr. Wayne Dyer
New Entries Daily

BMRS Series Updated every Tues. and Thurs.

Contact To Submit Personal Entries

Comments Are Welcome!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Loyalty


Jan.10 to Sept 10 064, originally uploaded by stopher94.

               I’m not from here, and its not hard to tell, yet as I walked to the stadium, I was just another one of the thousands of fans going to show support for the green and yellow. I’m not yet at the stage in which I can call myself a fan yet, holding on to my hopes of playing on the grandest stage in which they play, I guess apart of me believes that if I enter the realm of the fan that it will tarnish my dreams of being the player. 
Don’t enjoy it too much, stay hungry, repeats in my mind as the atmosphere intensifies the closer we get to the stadium.......Continue reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow