Quote of the Month

"You'll see it when you believe it" Dr. Wayne Dyer
New Entries Daily

BMRS Series Updated every Tues. and Thurs.

Contact To Submit Personal Entries

Comments Are Welcome!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Classroom Thoughts

          
            I knew the answer many a times, yet passed up the chance to answer to keep sketchin’ on my blank piece of paper that took me miles away from any timed mile, bench press, or linear thought that was to teach me all this was supposed to add up to a sum. The blank canvas quickly turned into a collection of abstract objects which turned into a thought about a house that shadowed a beach out somewhere in a place I couldn’t pronounce, then I turned that paper into a plane I imagined would take me there. The only problem was the thought of if the paper plane could withstand the invisible opposition some call the wind and land in the trash cause it was another wasted thought and the teacher was wrappin’ up the lesson of widgets and supply and demand. I shoot, I miss, but the plane stayed together now on the ground to be swept away and disgarded. I should of paid attention, but the professor doesn’t understand that my brain has been trained to think best when my pulse is at 160 or better, in an instant, at an impulse, and when most, decline the added pressure. He doesn’t care and he shouldn’t, his class his rules, his paycheck on Friday whether or not I paid the cost of attention. Mr. Adversity teachin at the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow